EliteGamers.biz | Don't worry, be heavy!
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

[OMSI2] Mercedes-Benz O530 'Facelift' Pack (PATCH v.1.4 in the first post + CapaCity)

Nach unten

[OMSI2] Mercedes-Benz O530 'Facelift' Pack (PATCH v.1.4 in the first post + CapaCity) Empty [OMSI2] Mercedes-Benz O530 'Facelift' Pack (PATCH v.1.4 in the first post + CapaCity)

Beitrag von Busfahrer-ROW So 22 März 2020, 17:46

[OMSI2] Mercedes-Benz O530 'Facelift' Pack (PATCH v.1.4 in the first post + CapaCity) 33Mbf1c

Author: Helvete (based on: O530 by AlTerr/Wizard and Citaro 4.0 mod by Morphi; people who contributed are listed in the readme file)

Hi guys! After a couple of months of hard work it is time to release this addon! It consists of 7 busses, each with 13 setvars to customize your own repaint.

- Citaro 2-doors(automatic doors)
- Citaro 3-doors
- Citaro K 2-doors
- Citaro L 3-doors
- Citaro G 3-doors
- Citaro G 4-doors
- CapaCity 4-doors - NEW!

Additionally, the busses are equipped with Novitus Nano E ticket printer (modelled by Ogon and scripted by NightHauler). The package contains the original readme from Morphi's mod (I didn't want to duplicate the info). Also, there are repaint templates with all the neccessary information on the main readme file. The vehicles can be edited however you like as long as you post the authors of the original addons. I would like to state that it is a 1.0 version, so I am aware that it will have some things to fix, I will try to do it as fast and thoroughly as I can.

I really enjoyed creating this addon with the help from this community, and I did put my heart into it. If you enjoy driving these babies as much as I enjoyed creating them, you can support me by donating, if of course you have the financial capability.

[OMSI2] Mercedes-Benz O530 'Facelift' Pack (PATCH v.1.4 in the first post + CapaCity) Btn_donateCC_LG

!IMPORTANT!

Please do not upload this addon onto different servers, if there is any problem with the download links I will try to handle this on my own.

Download links (full 1.4 version):

GoogleDrive

OneDrive

PATCH v1.1 (changelog in the readme file)

GoogleDrive

OneDrive

PATCH v1.2 (changelog in the readme file)

GoogleDrive

OneDrive

PATCH v1.3 (changelog in the readme file)

GoogleDrive

OneDrive

PATCH v1.4 (changelog in the readme file, FIXED MISSING FILES (uploaded at 15:58 13-04-2016)

OneDrive
Busfahrer-ROW
Busfahrer-ROW

Anmeldung : 18.03.12
Warning-Level : -

Nach oben Nach unten